This dialogue meeting between the media and the national institutions also brought the sense and the need for a round table discussion...
- Training Journalists on freedom of expression and and Human rights/conflict sensitive reporting.
- Dialogue meeting on Safety of women journalists in conflict Situations.
- Training on Rights of persons with disability and IDPs.
- Training University lecturers on Policy in Human Rights.
- Training University Students leaders on Human Rights.
We are motivated Primarily by the alleviation of human sufferings: Our engagement in situations of violent conflict (or potential conflict is driven principally by concern for societies and communities we reach.